Board Members - Men and women who have a desire to enhance the ministry of the PHC with their talents individually and collectively.
Advisory Board Member – Men and women who can be called upon in their particular area of expertise as needed.
Intercessors - Men and women who feel called to intercede for the PHC staff / client advocates / clientele.
Prayer Walking – Individuals or groups that walk through the Center praying scriptures over the staff and each room that is used for ministry.
Client Advocate - God-called women receive one on one training in client ministry at the Center. Daily shifts and commitment hours are open. Requirements include active church membership in a local body, a call to evangelism, and a love for people.
Resource Maintenance Organizers - Individuals needed to maintain maternity and baby apparel, nutrition and baby care product resources on a bi-monthly basis. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who doesn't feel called to counsel, but wants to actively support the Center and its operation.
HOPE Leader - Individuals who love to teach. Many classes are offered to help expectant mothers and fathers to become the best parents they can be. Most curriculum has been written. Training is provided.
HOPE Graduation Sponsors – Church groups or Sunday School classes that will bring and serve refreshments for a HOPE graduation ceremony.
HOPE Meal Sponsors – Church groups or Sunday School classes that will provide a meal and serve a meal for the HOPE attendees (approximately 35-40).
LIFE Skills Leaders – Individuals or couples who enjoy teaching. Some classes are daytime, some are evening. Training is provided.
Church Liaison - Individuals needed to share information about the Center and keep your church informed of upcoming events, current needs, and participation opportunities.
Volunteering – Safe Haven
- Cooking – Helping residents at Safe Haven cook a meal. This could be done by an individual or a few people. Weekly or monthly would be very beneficial.
- Crafts – Teaching a craft to a resident a Safe Haven. This could be a one time or an ongoing project.
- Intercessors - Praying and interceding on behalf of our residents and staff at Safe Haven. You may be called to immediately intercede for important issues that arise at Safe Haven.
- Ministering to Houseparents – Staying with residents at Safe Haven when the Houseparents need to go somewhere or another resident needs to be tended to.
Safe Haven Volunteer Application Revised 11/2009
If you are interested in volunteering please
- Download the volunteer application
- Fill out and return the volunteer application to Jackie Fuller at PHC in person, by mail or by fax
If you have any questions, contact Jackie Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call PHC at 979-297-3622.